cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Firewall / Filtering Configurations for WiFi Calling?

donna82
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am an IT Technician working for a school. The school doesn't have a mobile signal (from any network) and therefore staff use the Wi-Fi calling feature on their devices.

However, after they switched internet provider it is being blocked by the firewall or filtering system. I am unable to locate configuration data for allowing wi-fi calling traffic through the network. Can anyone help? I'm not sure who to contact and cannot find any phone numbers that would be able to help with this. 

If anyone knows the answer to this - thanks a million. 

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149041 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28464 Solutions

@donna82 

Port settings can be found here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Wifi-Calling/m-p/1220779#M35962

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 149041 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28464 Solutions

@donna82 

Port settings can be found here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Wifi-Calling/m-p/1220779#M35962

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

donna82
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thank you so much!

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 149041 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28464 Solutions

Welcome

Message 4 of 4