Did you mean: 

Failed porting

Matt79
Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi All,

Can someone from o2 help with this problem. The wife bought a new phone on contract and got the pac code from EE and setting up porting her old number across from EE . This was supposed to take place on the Friday 12th August . The EE SIM went dead during the day and the O2 SIM never received the old number. O2 were rung on  Monday , Wednesday Thursday Friday , Saturday and again Monday 22nd and each and every day the problem as been escalated and we are still in the same position from the 12th and stuck with a number she doesn't want. She as asked for call back from managers about the problem and received no calls and is getting to her wits end with O2 and there lack of ability to port her old number. 

Can anyone advise what other steps we can take 

Thanks

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 94019 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions

@Matt79 wrote:

Hi All,

Can someone from o2 help with this problem. The wife bought a new phone on contract and got the pac code from EE and setting up porting her old number across from EE . This was supposed to take place on the Friday 12th August . The EE SIM went dead during the day and the O2 SIM never received the old number. O2 were rung on  Monday , Wednesday Thursday Friday , Saturday and again Monday 22nd and each and every day the problem as been escalated and we are still in the same position from the 12th and stuck with a number she doesn't want. She as asked for call back from managers about the problem and received no calls and is getting to her wits end with O2 and there lack of ability to port her old number. 

Can anyone advise what other steps we can take 

Thanks

Good call @MI5 

Message 11 of 19

Matt79
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi MI5 Unfortunately that asnt worked either. We still have the same temp number. 

Message 12 of 19

MI5
  • 149446 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

Can you not edit it now @Matt79 ?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 13 of 19

Matt79
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No as it still wants to send verification code which we can't access 

Message 14 of 19

MI5
  • 149446 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28498 Solutions

It's a failed port then @Matt79 

I'll ask @O2Emma to check your account.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 15 of 19

Matt79
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It's the wife's account that's we have a problem with mine is fine . I am doing this on my account as she is totally fed up with the situation and I'm trying to help on her behalf. So help from Emma would be much appreciated. 

Message 16 of 19

Matt79
  • 9 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you @MI5 and @jonsie for all your help let's hope o2emma can solve the problem.

Message 17 of 19

O2Emma
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @MI5 I will look into this thanks.

signature
Message 18 of 19

O2Emma
Former Staff
  • 1198 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 34 Solutions

Hi @Matt79  I will send you a private message to look into it for you.

signature
Message 19 of 19