Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Esim ordered and now got disconnected

Bubin123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have ordered esim to swap my current physical one yesterday, now o2 network got disconnected, no voice, data oe text.

i found few posts about this. What is the best way to bring the network back online?

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148716 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@Bubin123 

You can go in store and get an esim activated whilst you wait.

Your local store may be open tomorrow.

Take photo ID with you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23904 Posts
  • 1042 Topics
  • 3769 Solutions

@Bubin123 Sadly this appears to be O2's latest idiotic policy of disconnecting customers when requesting a new sim. We haven't a clue as to why they're doing this.

Too late tonight to get anything done about it. All I can suggest is to call customer service in the morning. Download Skype if you have no phone to use: Guide: A Guide to Skype 

Call +44800 902 0217 or +44800 032 1402 
When it comes to the reason you are calling, stay silent for 15 seconds and you will be taken to the keypad options.
Press 2 for Everything Else
Press 5 for More Options
Press 7 for Anything Else which will put you though to someone.
Say 'Upgrade', 'Lost/Stolen', or 'Fraud' if the suggestion above doesn't get you through.
Best time to call is 8 am.
You can also reach O2 via social media:
Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB), Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW), or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 6

MI5
  • 148716 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

@Bubin123 

You can go in store and get an esim activated whilst you wait.

Your local store may be open tomorrow.

Take photo ID with you.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 6

Bubin123
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for heads up, did went to O2 shop and got an esim. Now, again got disconnected. Looks like the previous order is still active and disabled the current esim.

Message 4 of 6

MI5
  • 148716 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28438 Solutions

It really is beyond comprehension @Bubin123 

@O2Ryan can you do anything to stop this customer from being messed about further please?

Message 5 of 6

O2Ryan
Former Staff
  • 146 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thanks for the tag, ill send a private message over now.

signature
Message 6 of 6