Did you mean: 

Deposit withdrew twice

Imre
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hey

So I got a contract with o2 today and I had to pay a deposit of £175( plus £100 upfront so the payment was £275 altogether), but it got taken twice. Is there any way to sort this out and possibly get it refunded/returned?

Kind regards

Imre

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36412 Posts
  • 234 Topics
  • 1612 Solutions

Sorry, @Imre - as well as calling O2, numbers in the link in my previous message, it is probably a good idea to call your bank and advise them of the second amount taken from your account in error, until O2 refund the second, erroneous, charge/amount taken from your bank account. That way you have all bases covered, sorry I missed this detail in my earlier response.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
  • 36412 Posts
  • 234 Topics
  • 1612 Solutions

Any deposit paid will be refunded and appear on your 4th bill. You should ring O2 and after your 3rd bill to remind them. All numbers in this guide Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support if you need to call about the double-charge, calling around 08:15am UK time seems to get through the quickest.

0800 032 1402  can also be called using Skype.

Good luck, @Imre.

Message 2 of 3

pgn
  • 36412 Posts
  • 234 Topics
  • 1612 Solutions

Sorry, @Imre - as well as calling O2, numbers in the link in my previous message, it is probably a good idea to call your bank and advise them of the second amount taken from your account in error, until O2 refund the second, erroneous, charge/amount taken from your bank account. That way you have all bases covered, sorry I missed this detail in my earlier response.

Message 3 of 3