Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claim Free Gift

LeedsDan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have recently upgraded and part of the package was a free Oppo Pad Air. When I try and claim the tablet, the site asks for the IMEI number. When I enter it, the site just resets and asks for a valid IMEI number. I have got the number from the Phone, the info that came with the phone and by dialling *#06#.

Can't seem to get hold of anyone to help with this, so any assistance on making this claim would be great

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147080 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28289 Solutions

@LeedsDan 

Claim a OPPO PAD Air 64GB Tablet worth £239. Ends 28 Sept.

UK residents (18+) only. Purchase a new OPPO Reno Pro 8 direct from O2 between 1 st September 2022 and 28th September 2022 (“Qualifying Purchase”) and claim one OPPO PAD Air 64GB Tablet (“Gift”) by redemption. Redeem at www.OPPOclaim.co.uk. All participants must redeem by 26th October 2022. Participants who cancel or return their Qualifying Purchase are not eligible to redeem. Max. 1 Gift per Participant. £239 based on price of Gift at launch by OPPO UK and correct as of 15th August 2022. Gift will be sent to the address provided as part of the redemption process within 28 days of redemption.

This is an Oppo promotion so check with them if you are having difficulties. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 147080 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28289 Solutions

@LeedsDan 

Claim a OPPO PAD Air 64GB Tablet worth £239. Ends 28 Sept.

UK residents (18+) only. Purchase a new OPPO Reno Pro 8 direct from O2 between 1 st September 2022 and 28th September 2022 (“Qualifying Purchase”) and claim one OPPO PAD Air 64GB Tablet (“Gift”) by redemption. Redeem at www.OPPOclaim.co.uk. All participants must redeem by 26th October 2022. Participants who cancel or return their Qualifying Purchase are not eligible to redeem. Max. 1 Gift per Participant. £239 based on price of Gift at launch by OPPO UK and correct as of 15th August 2022. Gift will be sent to the address provided as part of the redemption process within 28 days of redemption.

This is an Oppo promotion so check with them if you are having difficulties. 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

LeedsDan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for this, I have already tried to redeem via the way it states with no luck and can't get any response from anyone from the Oppo promotion

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 147080 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28289 Solutions

Keep trying Oppo @LeedsDan 

It sounds like a coding error on their website which only they can fix.

Message 4 of 4