cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot get a signal, can get hold of 02 and the local shoo does not answer the phone

Tony02
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have just bought an 02 internet device and it is basically not working. It is dropping out all the time and is very slow to none existent. I cannot get hold of 02 by phone, the shop does not answer its phone and the robot that is supposed to answer questions is rubbish.

Not  sure what this community is about and how you can help me but i am trying. Do you have a contact number that they answer ar they do not seem to want to speak to their customers. Can i cancel my contract from here before my 14 days run out. Can this forum be treated as logging my notice to quit if i do not get it fixed before the 14 days run  out.

Tony 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93938 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

or give them a call on 202  or 0344 809 0202

Message 2 of 4

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93938 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7017 Solutions

@Tony02 wrote:

Can i cancel my contract from here before my 14 days run out. Can this forum be treated as logging my notice to quit if i do not get it fixed before the 14 days run  out.

Tony 

So rry no

Message 3 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11513 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

@Tony02 

You need to go back to the shop to cancel within the 14days, and to be fair, most retail outlets don't answer the phone anymore, its annoying..

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 4 of 4