Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't request esim

RobynNEEDShelp
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi hoping someone can help. I just got the new pixel 9 and when I upgraded I requested an esim, I haven't received any QR code to scan during set up (through email nor with the physical phone in the post) looking up how to request one via my O2 is simple enough but every time I select "swap my sim" or "replace my sim"(on both the app and website) it says the page isn't loading or that it's down for maintenance. is there another way to do this without going into a physical shop as I don't live near one and won't be able to make it for another week and I really need this phone to use (I was so excited to start using it)

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Enlli
Level 67: Unsung hero
  • 7801 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 1643 Solutions

This is where it is normally found in my O2. However, there are a significant number of posts on here suggesting O2 are having problems with eSIMs

As it is an upgrade then there is a chance your original SIM may be working ...try that.

Personally, if you can stick to plastic you are saving yourself a whole load of hassle in the future

1000008726.png

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 2