Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pay my final bill

BarryS0089
Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I was on holiday in January and was robbed while abroad, which left me needing all my available funds to stay afloat for the remaining 4 weeks. So I cancelled some direct debits, including what would have been my final O2 bill at the end of my contract. I had every intention of contacting O2 whwn I returned home to pay off my bill and have tried, but to no avail. 

First of all, I didn't realise that canceling my direct debit would remove my access to myo2, but since learning this I have tried to call customer services 5 to 10 times. Each time I have been left on hold for an eternity and then, when I think I have managed to get connected as the music stops and I hear a dialing tone, I am then cut off. 

This is so frustrating as I just want to pay my bill, before anymore monthly rolling charges rack up for not having ended my contract properly. To be honest, I found myself using Google maps through O2 while on holiday, but that is literally the only time I have used any data in the last 12 months. I haven't even made a call or sent a text in that time because I started a Vodaphone contract a year ago.

Anywho, any help or advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks. 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

BarryS0089
  • 7 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Oh sugar! In the haze of joyful euphoria, I must have some how deleted the rest of my message. 

Yes, I finally got it sorted and paid. All is right with my world again. 

Message 11 of 12

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6088 Posts
  • 105 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@BarryS0089 

Great ! 👍

Message 12 of 12