Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assistance Needed: International Phone Number Not Registering on O2 Network

Ameer35
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been living in the United Kingdom for the past two years, and during this time, I have been using an international phone number. Which used to work on O2 netwrork. However, I am experiencing difficulties as my number is not registering on the O2 network. I am unable to make or receive calls or texts using this number.

I kindly request your help in manually registering my international phone number on the O2 network. If there are any specific steps I need to follow or additional information you require from me, please let me know. I appreciate your prompt attention to this matter.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10895 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 3122 Solutions

@Ameer35 

What is your home network, that you are roaming with?? As it may need them to check your roaming.. 

As if the sim card you are using is not a UK sim card then there is nothing o2 can do about it...

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147812 Posts
  • 639 Topics
  • 28355 Solutions

@Ameer35 

Try manually searching for a different network.

O2 may have blocked you due to the time you've been here.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 10895 Posts
  • 60 Topics
  • 3122 Solutions

@Ameer35 

What is your home network, that you are roaming with?? As it may need them to check your roaming.. 

As if the sim card you are using is not a UK sim card then there is nothing o2 can do about it...

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 3 of 4

Ameer35
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, and yes my sim card is not a UK sim card, So now I have contacted my home network, and they said they'll sort out the issue. 

Thanks for your help!

Message 4 of 4