Did you mean: 

Apply watch cellular problem

A-Y
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, 

I’ve been in contact numerous times with O2 customer service for more than a year and still have had nobody resolve my problem. I have an Apple Watch cellular and am on a sim only plan. I am unable to set up the cellular plan for my watch as I get the message of Apple Watch on O2 is only available to personal “Pay Monthly customers. Find out more at www.o2.co.uk/watch-help” rather than a log in page when I go to set up mobile data on the watch app. 

My understanding is that sim only allows the watch plan as nothing says otherwise. I am a personal and not business customer but I deffo will not be a customer of O2 anymore once my contract is up if this still isn’t resolved!
Is anyone able to help please?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38582 Posts
  • 241 Topics
  • 1736 Solutions

Hi @A-Y - a SIM-Only plan should entitle you to use the Apple Watch, along with the £5 monthly plan that the watch needs: https://www.o2.co.uk/termsandconditions/mobile/watch-airtime-plan-terms

I'll tag @O2KyleW, the O2 Advisor on this morning - watch out for a message from them shortly to get more info as to the odd message you keep getting. Good luck!

Message 2 of 3

O2KyleW
Former Staff
  • 25 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I will contact you shortly

signature
Message 3 of 3