Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch can’t load data plan

SCG
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a data plan for my Apple Watch 7, I recently unpaired the watch from my iPhone and then repaired it as a new watch as I was having difficulty with the battery. Battery problems sorted but now I cannot set up the data plan again, I get error 10 or error 15. Exactly the same thing happened when I first set up the watch and it took months to sort out. I have filed a complaint via email but had no response and can’t get through to customer services, can anyone help or had similar issue resolved. When I unpaired I did choose the option to keep data plan. Thanks.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144662 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27731 Solutions

@SCG 

As you have raised a complaint there is nothing that anyone can do now until you get a response from complaints, sorry.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 7

Oxonian
Level 28: Ingenious
  • 5943 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@SCG 

You could try carrying out a search of this forum ; there are hundreds of posts about Apple Watches and you might unearth some referring to the error messages that you are experiencing. If you are really lucky, you might also find a solution.   

Message 3 of 7

SCG
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for that, I have tried but didn’t find an answer other than the idea that perhaps the sim on the watch needs resetting by O2. I have received no response to my complaint although was able to make contact via Facebook and they say I should have an update in 3 to 7 working days so I am keeping my fingers crossed, thanks again for your reply

Message 4 of 7

Oxonian
  • 5943 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

@SCG 

Your problem is that any O2 team will be very reluctant to work with you whilst you have an open complaint, and complaints are currently taking about eight weeks to investigate and respond to at the moment.

As @MI5 has suggested, your complaint has effectively narrowed down your options. Complaints are often necessary but they should be regarded as a last resort. Let's hope that your complaint is dealt with nice and quickly. 

Please keep us updated on developments. 

Message 5 of 7

SCG
  • 5 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thank you for this information I am glad you have explained. I did not realise and so now will just have to wait and see what happens. I will let you know as soon as I hear anything, thanks again.

Message 6 of 7

Oxonian
  • 5943 Posts
  • 102 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

Good luck @SCG and please keep us updated on developments.  

Message 7 of 7