Did you mean: 

Account stuck on processing following a physical sim to esim failure

lauadd1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good Afternoon

I think I am probably one of the unfortunate souls, that have had their account stuck on processing for 9 days and are awaiting for the back end team to resolve this. Since this time I have been unable to receive calls and text messages on either my old phone or new phone. I have contacted customer service roughly 6 times and (as advised) made a trip to my local O2 shop which was fruitless.

I have now requested to cancel the contract and send my device back as I am within14 days of my new contract starting and surprise, surprise I cannot do this as my account is still processing. I was told that my only option was to spend more money and get myself a temporary SIM.

Anyone have an advice?

Thank you

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148745 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28439 Solutions

https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2