Did you mean: 

unauthorised charges for premium service

surjit
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hello

I have just noticed that my o2 mobile bill has been around the double it should be for past three months, possibly longer.   I had not been monitoring my account.  After sometime googling around I have discovered some premium txt service number provider 87121 is charging me a fixed amount about 2 or 3 times a week. I have no recollection of signing up to anything.   I am not actually receiving any premium txt messages from them, just charges. 

I have tracked the company but cant seem to get through or find a way of contacting them

I have sent STOP txt message to that number but wont know fir couple of days whether that has worked.   o2 only seem to have support service for sales. 

Any ideas how I can stop these charges and try to get back what they have already taken

Thanks for your help

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144710 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

@surjit 

Guide here Guide: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next 

To prevent further charges, see this guide Guide: Tips to avoid unexpected charges on your bill 

See here for help on refunds https://payforitsucks.co.uk/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144710 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions

@surjit 

Guide here Guide: Have you fallen for or been conned into a premium rate scam? What to do next 

To prevent further charges, see this guide Guide: Tips to avoid unexpected charges on your bill 

See here for help on refunds https://payforitsucks.co.uk/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2