cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

top up

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been with 02 for years and years and have been very happy but recently i changed back to pay as you go because my wife and i have retired and dont use the phones as much and i am livid with their customer service.It takes ages to get where i want with their press this and press that and enter this etc.I cant top up my second phone online or by the phone top up.Ive tried untill i`m blue in the face and even their man from customer services couldnt help me.I topped up my phone a few days ago but it wont let me top up the wifes.[my second phone] I gave it a few days to see if it would then but no good.I try ringing customer services and find i am going spare with al the recorded messages and press 1 or 2 etc. Absolute rubbish setup.I am now thinking of changing from 02 as i cant get any joy with them. I dont understand why its so complicated to change from contract to payg and to top up when i want to. I am very dissapointed with 02.

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

If you have online banking you can normally top up through that or at an ATM. Most supermarkets and newsagents sell vouchers too. I can only think that the problem is with the card you are using, maybe customer service can reset the registered mobiles for the card.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93177 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

If you have online banking you can normally top up through that or at an ATM. Most supermarkets and newsagents sell vouchers too. I can only think that the problem is with the card you are using, maybe customer service can reset the registered mobiles for the card.

Message 2 of 3

Anonymous
Not applicable
I use the fast balance app on my iPhone from HSBC which allows me to top up on the fly.

Message 3 of 3