Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tariff change

PH2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am on a pay monthly plan, no device charges, and I am trying to switch to a reduced data plan, without success.  I have tried online and it states that no tariffs are available, notwithstanding that I am on a flexible 1 month tariff. I have tried to call the automated service several times, only to be disconnected.

I wrote to 02 and they said my phone was eligible to upgrade/cancel and to obtain a lower tariff I simply needed to call the service team, which I did, only to be automatically redirected to a link which simply told me that there were no tariffs available.

This all appears to be designed to frustrate and impede customers’ ability to move to lower tariffs.

Feedback welcome

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144140 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@PH2 

You need to look at your upgrade option and choose a sim only tariff, not in change your tariff.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144140 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27604 Solutions

@PH2 

You need to look at your upgrade option and choose a sim only tariff, not in change your tariff.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2