cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

stop

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can i stop monthly pay for a while?

Because i visit my country for over 3month.

I would like stop and when i come back to london i would like to re using the monthly payment.

If it not possile please  tell  me about cancel a contract.(pay, ect..)

Thank you

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions

Hi ssh6mw and welcome to the forums.

If you are still around you are best removing your personal information from your post as this is a customer forum only.

In answer to your question (searchable through the box at the top right of the page).

adamtemp64 wrote:

o2 only do this for serving armed forces going to a theatre of war.

If out of contract minimum term swap to payg and make a few calls every 6 months ensuring you have topped it up before you go.

If still within your minimum term you need to either pay each month or ask o2 to canvcel the contract and pay the erly termination fee they may let you port the number to payg after that.

Best to ring o2 and discuss your options.

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

version7point0
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 648 Posts
  • 13 Topics
  • 181 Solutions

Hi ssh6mw and welcome to the forums.

If you are still around you are best removing your personal information from your post as this is a customer forum only.

In answer to your question (searchable through the box at the top right of the page).

adamtemp64 wrote:

o2 only do this for serving armed forces going to a theatre of war.

If out of contract minimum term swap to payg and make a few calls every 6 months ensuring you have topped it up before you go.

If still within your minimum term you need to either pay each month or ask o2 to canvcel the contract and pay the erly termination fee they may let you port the number to payg after that.

Best to ring o2 and discuss your options.

Hope that helps.

Message 2 of 2