cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

split service and O2 customer service nightmare

Anonymous
Not applicable

came from vodafone to O2 bringing my number with me and after 5 working days i can only make calls but not receive them or use my voicemail.

after making dozens of calls and spending hours on hold absolutely nothing has been done.

im disgusted with O2 customer service. baldrick could do a better job and be much more helpful.

all i get is "we've sent an email and are waiting for a response".

no one gives a damn or cares about solving genuine problems that their customers have. you are, however,exceptionally good at taking money off your customers though. well done.

O2 SORT THIS MESS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

Have you spoken to Vodafone? It could be that they haven't released the number properly hence the reason O2 will be waiting for the email. The porting team should be calling them rather than emailing.

Message 2 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Yes it certainly sounds as if the number hasn't ported over properly. Just a query...have you turned your phone off and back on again?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 144362 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
It's voda's issue mate - it's them you need to be having a go at.
PS you aren't talking to O2 here either. This is a customer forum.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Well, still not connected and O2 still couldn't give a damn. Ive cancelled my direct debit because I refuse to pay for a service (joke) that I cant use and ive been called and sent letters telling me of the "consequences". If only O2 put as much effort into sorting genuine problems out rather than threatening customers then maybe things would get done. O2, you are a disgrace. ps, I'm not intimidated by bullies. Sort your mess out.
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @alistair_bell Sorry to hear you've had a bad time at O2. Feel free to send me a message with your experience , as I'll feed this back to the rest of the team so that improvements can be made. Also have you read the posts above? Have you try to contact Vodafone?
Message 6 of 9

MI5
  • 144362 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions
Intimidated or not, it will be your credit rating that gets ruined.
Your debt will be passed to debt collectors and you will have to take legal action yourself to try and overturn the debt.
Good luck if you choose to go down this route.
It may also be worth you registering your issue with the CEO's office.
I can't give you the email address on here but it's easily found on Google.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 9

jonsie
  • 93236 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6978 Solutions

It's a ridiculous amount of time to wait in fairness but you are far better resolving this be it with the CEO,  customer service or the complaint review service. Irrespective of threats the unfortunate truth is that there will be repercussions for you if you choose to go the route you are suggesting and it will be a hell of a mess to sort out later.

Message 8 of 9

Cleoriff
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

Add to that @Anonymous will be the only loser here. It's ok making grand gestures when you are outraged about poor service but O2 wont care that it's your credit rating that is destroyed slight_frown

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 9