Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

shared data

ozzo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi, im just lookin  for some info and help on shared data, i have a contract sim, one for my mother who does not keep very well and a young daughter with an ipad air with 1gb allowance, which she uses in no time time @ all.  i also have 1gb data allowance, which i hardly use and the data allowance on my mothers phon is niver used. i was just wondering if ther is a way my daughter can use mine and her grans allowance, ur comments and help would b gratefully received, thankin u olllie

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions
4 REPLIES 4

jonsie
  • 93213 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6969 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sorry just thinking about the situation 😄

You could look into having her Data Allowance increased too if her usage pattern is exhausting her current Data allowance regulary and explain to her to use wifi where and when possible.
Message 3 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122889 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @ozzo 

Reading your post ...I honestly think I would just look at increasing your daughters data package.(although knowing young girls..... that could bring its own problems) wink

If you really want to go down the route of data sharing then use the link in @jonsie  post and see if that idea appeals more...:smileywink:

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Are any of your contracts up for renewal @ozzo ?

As mentioned on the guide you would need an O2 refresh contract and then you can add the other one's to the account as their contracts expire and you renew them.

Message 5 of 5