Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

returning sim

Disappointedcli
Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

How can I return unwanted sim delivered to my address after 1 month??  I can't return in the shop!!! If I call 202 they tell me to go to o2 app which I don't have an access without any reason, nice start of 2 contracts!

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35916 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1589 Solutions

Hi @Disappointedcli - sounds like you've been through a hard time. There is another number, O2's Payment management number - 0800 902 0217 that might be helpful.  If the SIM is a contract SIM, do not cancel your Direct Debit without first getting O2 to cancel the SIM - or you may get a flag against your credit record for non-payment. 

If you cannot get through to the Payment number after 9am, or any of the numbers previously shared with you after around 08:15am, please get in touch with the O2 Social Media team for assistance, links are just below the 2 x blue O2 Community bars beneath this post.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122901 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7468 Solutions

Hi @Disappointedcli 

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you -on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter ( https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)

Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 6

Disappointedcli
  • 11 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I contacted this useless service and they told me to call 202 [abusive language removed] And today I got the letter with outstanding payment !!! Where all is take by direct debit [abusive language removed] !?!?!? What a mistake I made really leaving this [abusive language removed] network today!!! I was also in shop to keep my number and it is not transferred!!! 

Message 3 of 6

Disappointedcli
  • 11 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

[abusive language removed]  No contact at all no real people on the phone !!! You spend hours on the line and they say bye!! So today I’m gonna say bye!!! 

Message 4 of 6

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35916 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1589 Solutions

Hi @Disappointedcli - sounds like you've been through a hard time. There is another number, O2's Payment management number - 0800 902 0217 that might be helpful.  If the SIM is a contract SIM, do not cancel your Direct Debit without first getting O2 to cancel the SIM - or you may get a flag against your credit record for non-payment. 

If you cannot get through to the Payment number after 9am, or any of the numbers previously shared with you after around 08:15am, please get in touch with the O2 Social Media team for assistance, links are just below the 2 x blue O2 Community bars beneath this post.

Good luck!

Message 5 of 6

Disappointedcli
  • 11 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

I will cancel direct debit now, because there is no contact at all with this [abusive language removed] company!

Message 6 of 6