cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

paying my final bill

Anonymous
Not applicable

i am trying to pay my final bill. unable to do so on o2 site. page no longer exists. posted cheque to address on paperwork. cheque returned, via post office endorsed 'return to sender'. still receiving non payment mail firstly from o2 and now from debt collecting agencies. dont mention phoning or live web chat..........................all of this was arranged by web chat ages ago to ensure a smooth closure of both of my accounts. the live web chat being an absolute nightmare! the level of understanding my request was very limited to say the least!

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Use the landline number on here to contact CS http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 93188 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

We always advise speaking to customer service and I'm surprised live chat didn't direct you there as they normally aren't able to close accounts. At this stage you can only speak to them to make payment over the phone.

If you think it warranted you could make a complaint here but O2 have passed the debt on to a collection agency as is their usual practice. Good luck, I hope you get this resolved.

Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 144206 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27635 Solutions
Use the landline number on here to contact CS http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23047 Posts
  • 1025 Topics
  • 3674 Solutions

@Anonymous You can use this number if you don't want to run up a bill waiting for cs to answer. Wait times seem to have increased exponentially lately. 0800 0321402.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 4