Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pac code

Pack_ratuk73
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I am trying to leave o2 with both my mobile numbers one is mine and the other is my wifes i got a pac code just for my mobile number to leave but o2 will not give another one for my wifes number so she can take it with her to the new mobile phone provider was wondering are o2 allowed to hold an mobile number account to ransom and refusing to give a pac code saying they can not generate a new pac code at first they said the pac code was for both mobile numbers and could transfer and take them with us every time i gp pn to ,y account to get a pac code for my wifes number on my account the meassage i get is oops something went wrong can some one please help this is getting ridiculous 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123039 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

@Pack_ratuk73 

Guide: How to get your PAC [June 2021 Update] 

If you are having problems with the 2nd PAC then you need to contact O2

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you call O2 on 202 or 0344 809 0202 or use O2's social media to help by messaging them on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter ( https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG) , they should be able to help you with this.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

Pack_ratuk73
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

o2 said they can not generate a new pac code for my wifes number even when  i told them when i switched to my new provider the pac was not being accepted for my wifes number to switch over as it was used by me for my number  but o2 kept saying its 1 pac code for both number even we kept telling them my the pac code was not being accepted for my wifes number it was only after the weekend they finally said they could not generate one for my wifes number and they  could not explain the reason for that 

Message 3 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12086 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1125 Solutions

normally we only hear about issues like this if the number is on PAYG (pay as you go) and the balance is £0.

I will mention the o2 community members to see if they can help.

@O2Lisa @O2Trevski can you help get a PAC for @Pack_ratuk73 ?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 4 of 5

O2Lisa
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @gmarkj.

@Pack_ratuk73 I'll message you privately and look in to this for you 🙂

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 5