Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 20 replies
  • 5 kudos

Can’t make calls

Can’t make calls my bills are up to date now and I’m away from home

Pala77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No network signal

Hi there, since Friday I haven’t been able to use internet anywhere I go. O2 shows up with full signal on 4g but it won’t work. I thought this might be a signal issue in the area, however, my dad who is in the same household also on O2 isn’t having a...

Ryan9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

New sim

4 days ago I lost my phone,I was reported on O2 and I followed next steps to claim form ...etc but about three days I'm trying to order a new sim and I can't get in touch with any one from o2 I was trying everything still can't get in touch with o2 c...

r0r040 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

Confirm of cancellation

Hi i have Texted Pat to the number and i am asking how do i confirm the contract has been cancelled becuause its not very clear Thanks Archie

Kelly02 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos

Urgent call

Hi, I need to speak to an advisor regarding a private matter, but I can neither chat online or call anyone up, not sure how I'm meant to resolve this matter if there's no one to speak to

Deckard87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

barred phone

My pay monthy phone has been barred and I am trying to pay my bill but becuase its been barred I cannot make any outgoing/incoming calls/texts. I brought a payg sim cared to try and contact 02 to pay it that way and it still wont let me contact any o...

Ayesha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help

Hi I'm a driving instruction and currently not working is there any help available for me with my bill till I'm back working again??

Leon by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

S20 Ultra Despatch and deliveries..

Are people still getting despatched emails and deliveries from o2? I was told the other week deliveries are suspended until further notice but have seen people still getting despatched emails. the phone is in stock on the website and they still offer...

MarcD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text from O2 telling me they can't process my "latest bill"

Hi there I've been with O2, Pay monthly for years, paying, as always by monthly DD. I received a text tonight from phone: +447741115807 telling me this:- "O2: We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, please update your paym...

PaulMC007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text message

I’ve just had a text message off number +44 7979 711589 sayingO2:We were unable to process your latest bill. In order to avoid fees, update your payment information via: Been on my app and says it’s paid! So just making people aware

Emily31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos