Did you mean: 

outstanding

kingmobro
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi

I got an outstanding bill and out default notice I've tried to ring the number but it's always busy and I have to hold and don't get to speak with an agent

Can you call me on (REMOVED)

So I can sort the outstanding bill you've stated it will be passed over to debt agency am going back to my country USA as I only came for a visit to visit my family as I was in a car accident am British born and moved to USA so am dual citizen. If you don't contact me will pass this over to debt management company so they can arrange a monthly payment plan which I'll pay monthly from USA.

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10180 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@kingmobro 

No one, is going to call you from here... You need to call from Guide: A Guide to Skype +44 800 902 0217 and the Payment Management Team , you will have to hold, it is the same for everyone. 

Also remove your number, by clicking on the arrow, and select edit post, as spammers and scammers will thank you for the number, to contact you on, and you will be liable for this. 

*POST FLAGGED

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10180 Posts
  • 55 Topics
  • 3012 Solutions

@kingmobro 

No one, is going to call you from here... You need to call from Guide: A Guide to Skype +44 800 902 0217 and the Payment Management Team , you will have to hold, it is the same for everyone. 

Also remove your number, by clicking on the arrow, and select edit post, as spammers and scammers will thank you for the number, to contact you on, and you will be liable for this. 

*POST FLAGGED

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK
Message 2 of 2