cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2card

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a 3 month contract but i Dont want now I want cancel now .

Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145126 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27862 Solutions
How to cancel here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/hig...
We are not customer service so no one from o2 will see your request @Anonymous you must do as per the instructions in link.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145126 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27862 Solutions
How to cancel here https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/hig...
We are not customer service so no one from o2 will see your request @Anonymous you must do as per the instructions in link.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 10

Beenherebefore
Level 32: Blockbuster         
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

@MI5

Do you know why this guide is 15 pages long and not located in the Knowledge Base section ?

ps @MercedesS ?

Surely all Guides should be in one section i.e. KB section and should not have any ongoing discussions posted ?....they should be locked.

If a customer is looking for an answer (as above) then surely if they see a Knowledge Base section they would first look there ?

Also the Index of Community Guides should have a more prominent location on the home page....not tucked away to the right hand side of the Get Help section under Featured Topics !!

The more I look at this website the more messy and disorganised it must appear to a newcomer.

"My life is a facsimile of a sham"
Message 3 of 10

MI5
  • 145126 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27862 Solutions
I guess it was never deemed important enough to be anything other ?

Currently using:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 4 of 10

Beenherebefore
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

Person, Man, Face, Head, Despair, Old, Age, Senior

Message 5 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 123431 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

As a regular poster the first thing I did was keep my own link to the Index of Community Guides. It's stored in One Note. I found it a tad confusing when we started the Knowledge Base as apparently only a few of those guides made their way into the KB. It seemed as if we were doubling up for no valid reason? 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 10

MercedesS
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:

@MI5

Do you know why this guide is 15 pages long and not located in the Knowledge Base section ?

ps @MercedesS ?

Hello, guys, a nice point!  In fact, right now we're in the process of fact checking existing guides and moving them over. From now on, when moving guides to the TKB we want to ensure that they are accurate and good quality guides.

We are also arranging rewrites of guides which are out of date before they are moved over. So if you want to help us and write them, please feel free to send @Martin-O2@Marjo or me a PM! We really need your help Thanks!

As for locking guides to prevent comments we don't think this fits with community created content. They are different from FAQ's on the website and we feel that leaving them open for praise, follow up questions etc is in line with how the community works, sorry. 

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 7 of 10

Beenherebefore
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

So they are "Help Discussions" rather than "Help Guides". 

Message 8 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 123431 Posts
  • 827 Topics
  • 7477 Solutions

@Beenherebefore wrote:

So they are "Help Discussions" rather than "Help Guides". 

It's a shame. Conversations and chat continuing for 3-4 yead after the guide has been posted actually puts people off reading an important guide.

You need

1) A guide ...which after approval by admin, is then locked.

2) A link (on the guide itself) which leads you to a discussion section about that guide That ensures comments are current and amendments to the guide can be made if necessary

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 10

Beenherebefore
  • 5063 Posts
  • 113 Topics
  • 12 Solutions

00wavelength.jpg

Message 10 of 10