cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 refresh problem

Anonymous
Not applicable

im on o2 refresh, but when i go to upgrade it doesnt give me the option to pay off device plan, it tells me i cant upgrade until 2016, im very confused,  it was working the other day as i was browsing my upgrade options

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144157 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
The correct and official process is covered in Note 10 here http://static.o2.co.uk/www/docs/termsandconditions/device-plan-cca-tcs-updated-with-new-phone-number...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

jonsie
  • 93176 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Your best option is to call customer service and pay off the handset over the phone. Don't use webchat to do this.

Message 2 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi justaskcarl and Welcome to the Community Forum.

You can also visit your most local O2 shop to complete the payment.

This way you can then have a better chance of walking out with the handset if it's in stock ,and not have to wait in for a Delivery perhaps.

Take care.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144157 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27623 Solutions
The correct and official process is covered in Note 10 here http://static.o2.co.uk/www/docs/termsandconditions/device-plan-cca-tcs-updated-with-new-phone-number...
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4