cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 network

Anonymous
Not applicable

O2 coverage was down again today. i had no service from 11am to 2.30pm. this is the 3rd time in a week that i had to service. living in Northern Ireland the coverage is terrible. if its not down then we are bounced onto a Southern Ireland network. cant wait until the contract is up and move back to Voadafone never should have left them i didnt have this hassle with them.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 23093 Posts
  • 1026 Topics
  • 3676 Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144409 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions
I moved to O2 because of hassle with Voda but I don't shout about it. No one really cares if you threaten to leave as customers come and go all the time. O2 and voda have also agreed a mast share programme (as above) to help with meeting customers expectations as there are many limiting factors to the number of new masts that can be errected these days. If you don't want to get bumped to a foreign network turn off auto network selection on your phone and select O2 UK manually.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

It want to leave its up to you but the grass isn't always greener & all networks have their faults. Have you tried the coverage checker, taken the sim out & cleaned it

Message 4 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
When i was using the Virgin Network and decided to move to another network ref poor tariffs, i did my homework by asking friends, colleagues and family in my area what network they were using, and how good the coverage was.

Then i checked out the coverage where i worked.

Doing some homework beforehand is the key for me.
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

Always do your homework before deciding, don't make rash decisions

Message 6 of 6