Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 network state

paulbacon
Level 7: Part Timer
  • 436 Posts
  • 69 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Seems where i live (West Yorkhire) o2 really are terrible. Where i work 3g randomly dies, and they know about it as their status says there is high demand in the area. Said that for 6 month now and nothing has changed. So has another area that i go to alot, and another place i visit i get a "network busy" message all the time. Seems they dont give a **** about adding capacity to their network to improve it Once my contract has expired im off to another network
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144176 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
The main priority should always be getting a decent signal.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

paulbacon
  • 436 Posts
  • 69 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Well i can always get a decent signal, but no point if you cant use 3g, or send/receive texts as the network is busy
Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144176 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
100% agree.
Get some PAYG SIMs from other networks and see which one suits your needs best.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

paulbacon
  • 436 Posts
  • 69 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Im hoping that once 02 launch 4G that it will free up some capacity on 3g, although not sure if that is wishful thinking?
Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144176 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
In theory, yes.....
We'll have to wait and see in practice though....

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6