Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Read here to learn how to apply a Blue Light discount!

Hi,(I'm hoping this post gets 'pinned' as it will hopefully resolve a lot of Blue Light Card holders queries). As Blue Light Card (BLC) holders know, when asking about the discount code for O2 from Blue Light - they provide a long 'vault code'. We th...

JMI by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 4 kudos

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

No Signal

Hello, My network service in Bolton doesn't make any connection! And if it does, it won't let me make phone calls. I had to turn my phone off and on for so many times but still have the same problem.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

signal

My came back on now its gone again

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal GLASGOW

from about 6ish onward I've had next to no signal! I first I thought maybe I forgot to pay my bill but it wasn't I've checked the app and it says I've got good service in my area I reported the problem on that same app and I got a response saying the...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

What good is monthly data when it doesn't connect - still have to find a wifi connection or I go dizzy looking at the circle burling round ?????

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Minutes used but no calls made

Strange one - My monthly billing date was the 23rd so my allowances were reset yesterday, I haven't made any calls at all yet some 4 minutes have been used off my new allowance. The only thing I can think of was I did make a call of about 4 minutes a...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! pay & go go go - Samsung E1200

I purchased the above phone and it came with a pay & go sim card. Everytime i put the sim in it comes up with 'insert sim'. I thought this would be straightforward but it is proving not. Am i missing something? The sim is in the correct way, I have c...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Brighton kemp town no signal bn2

No or week signal in kemp town due to The mast in the royal Sussex county hospital has been removed in readiness for a helicopter pad no new mast has been installed in the area to maintain coverage this was switched off on the 25th march 2013 O2 don'...

Resolved! O2 HD VOICE

02 Now offer HD Voice http://www.o2.co.uk/help/network-and-coverage/hd-voice

la7 by Level 4: Observant
  • 28 replies
  • 0 kudos

Too late to negotiate (or cancel?)

I see a lot of topics about loyalty and negotaitions etc and yes, this is yet another! I have just changed my 10 year old Simplicity contract (the one with unlimited data) because my phine kippered and I canot afford to buy outright, so I took out a ...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming charges

Just arrived in Spain. Partner receives a text from her network Three to let her know that her calls, texts and data are provided at no extra cost. I receive a text from O2 saying that it's 50p a call and £1.99 a day for data.O2, you're being left be...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos