cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

o2 LIVE CHAT IS A JOKE

Anonymous
Not applicable

I went online to discuss cancelling my current contract.

How come I have been waiting for 20 Minutes just looking at this screen...

o2

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144170 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Try calling early morning 8 - 8.30am
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 10

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122816 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@AnonymousWays to cancel your contract are in this guide https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Cancelling-Your-Contract-A-Guide/m-p/566774/highlight/true#M56526

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 10

Boredslappy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes they are because I spoke to them about not being paid and having to pay on the 3rd was assured it would be fine till then but the bailiffs made contact on the 1st wtf! Live chat guy full of bs

Message 4 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122816 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

@Boredslappy wrote:

Yes they are because I spoke to them about not being paid and having to pay on the 3rd was assured it would be fine till then but the bailiffs made contact on the 1st wtf! Live chat guy full of bs

Hi @Boredslappy

If you had difficulty with paying you should NEVER deal with LIve chat. Had you rang and spoken to customer services, they would have referred you to the payment management team who could have arranged a payment plan for you https://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 10

Boredslappy
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why offer live chat if its no use? Why didn't he tell me that & why did he feel he had the right to lie to me saying he guarantees it would be ok for me to pay in full on 3rd next month? I missed 1 bill and its disconnected & sent to bailiffs before the next bill is even due. I get paid tomorrow was going to pay in full but I'm not paying bailiffs

it's not my fault o2 live chat guy can't do his job. Just going to pay o2 the money or try if they refuse it well.

Message 6 of 10

Boredslappy
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff Why offer live chat if its no use? Why didn't he tell me that & why did he feel he had the right to lie to me saying he guarantees it would be ok for me to pay in full on 3rd next month? I missed 1 bill and its disconnected & sent to bailiffs before the next bill is even due. I get paid tomorrow was going to pay in full but I'm not paying bailiffs it's not my fault o2 live chat guy can't do his job. Just going to pay o2 the money or try if they refuse it well was hoping to get my number back but somehow I think there is no fixing this I'm just going to be under threat forever with people trying to legally break into my house & rob me. I'm going to complain so hard tomorrow live chat on the phone in store the lot.

Message 7 of 10

Cleoriff
  • 122816 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Live chat are fine for basic issues @Boredslappy

If it's to do with your account then you should always call and speak to someone at customer services. Unless you saved the chat content you have no evidence of what was promised.

Just call them tomorrow. Borrow a phone or use a landline (all in the link I gave you). If you call between 8-8.30am you should get straight through.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 10

Boredslappy
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff Are you telling me that 02 don't save the live chats? I'm taking this to court going to sue o2

Message 9 of 10

Boredslappy
  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

@Cleoriff Can't believe it going to pay o2 if they refuse I want it in writing never using o2 again not even pay as you go. Live chat should have told me you have to call not yeah its fine when it was not. Thank you for your help. Good night.

Message 10 of 10