Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no 4g signal in brentford west london

adamstoms
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My wife and I have both lost 4G signal in Brentford since Friday evening. I've checked on the service status and it says we should be ok.

This is actually affecting 4 different phones all on O2 and I am getting annoyed. O2 on twitter suggest it is a hardware issue which it obviously is not 😞

Anyone else having problems

phones experiencing this are iphone 6 x 2, galaxy ace 4, nexus 5

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122845 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @adamstoms it certainly sounds as if this is a network issue. You should check sevice status again tomorrow. With it being the weekend it may not have updated yet....Also have a look at this help thread about checking other network issues http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Self-help-guide-Is-the-network-down-for-me-or-ev...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Cleoriff
  • 122845 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Hi @adamstoms it certainly sounds as if this is a network issue. You should check sevice status again tomorrow. With it being the weekend it may not have updated yet....Also have a look at this help thread about checking other network issues http://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Pay-Monthly-and-Pay-Go/Self-help-guide-Is-the-network-down-for-me-or-ev...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
  • 93190 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6967 Solutions

Download the My Network app if you are able and report the problem through the app.

Message 3 of 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @adamstoms sorry to hear you are having trouble with your connection . Please follow the advice above and tell others living in that area to report it as well.
Message 4 of 4