cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new custom

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

Today i was absolutely amazed by o2, and to date i have been their biggerst fan, customer service second to none, however.

I phoned them today explaining that my wifes contract on 3 had run its course, and asked as i am a business customer with unlimited minuets tarrif that i only scratch the surface with, unlimited text that i may use 30 a month, and a teeny bitsy 3GB data that i never have enough of.

I went on to explain that should she stay with 3,(or for that matter someone just walk in of the street) for £15 she could get 2,000 mins any network, unlimited text, and truly (well almost 1,000GB)data,  but i said if you can attatch her to my account to share what i have we can give you our £15 and all we want is some extra data, the answer was a resounding "no we cannot do that", ok fair enough what can you do to attract my wife and her £15 a month, oh well sir, we can offer for £16.25,  600 minuets, unlimited text, 1GB data, and i am amazed, simply because i cannot understand how 2 companies in the same field can be so far apart in what they are offering the public for their money, and how easily/readily o2 were prepared to let a customer go to a competitor.

i would love some feedback on this especially as i am still a o2 customer and just cant see the business plan going forward.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions
on an o2 business contract you can share the mins and sms and have a different data limit on each handset.

But the max data is 8Gb on a 4g data tariff is 5gb plus the 3gb promotional data.

http://static.o2.co.uk/www/docs/business/o2-smb_4g_tariff-bolton_v9.pdf

http://www.o2.co.uk/business/products-and-services/mobile-and-tablets/mobile/tariffs and open shared tariffs
iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 11 of 11