cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

network coverage

Anonymous
Not applicable
there seems to be some hassle o2 network cover wise in the north west of northern ireland, any reason why???
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14

Anonymous
Not applicable
No reception in Armagh NI either. In fact, I'm a good 15 miles from the border but I was getting O2.ie for a while. Even with a Boostbox, I can't send any messages and it keeps switching between No Service and full bars, yet can't do anything.

Also, status.o2.co.uk and the Coverage Checker don't work on the website, they won't even load!
Message 11 of 15

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

@Anonymous-Campbell wrote:
No reception in Armagh NI either. In fact, I'm a good 15 miles from the border but I was getting O2.ie for a while. Even with a Boostbox, I can't send any messages and it keeps switching between No Service and full bars, yet can't do anything.

Also, status.o2.co.uk and the Coverage Checker don't work on the website, they won't even load!

Status checker working ok for me and says they'll be working on the mast soon:

Live results for Armagh, Northern Ireland, County Armagh

• Our network is currently working fine

We'll be carrying out some maintenance on our phone masts in this area on the 07 August.

Updated 00:30 (refreshed hourly). Recent faults might not show yet.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 12 of 15

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144187 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions
Boost box runs of a broadband connection so maybe unrelated to mobile network?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 13 of 15

Anonymous
Not applicable
My broadband is working fine so not sure why the Boostbox was not giving out full signal and I was unable to use it.

Frankly this is a disgrace. O2 have been working in Armagh since the end of May and still there is no 4G here, 3G is worse than it used to be and sometimes there is no signal at all. Seriously, what is taking them so long??
Message 14 of 15

Cleoriff
  • 122826 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7467 Solutions

Not sure @Anonymous

Have you thought of complaining? I am sure you have done all the status checks slight_frown

http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 15 of 15