cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

logging into another account

Anonymous
Not applicable

My cousin recently lost her phone and i have been trying to log into her account on my laptop But it keeps taking me back to my own account, how do i log into hers (i have her sign in details)

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Sign out and clear your browser cookies.
Then enter her sign in details.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
  • 143430 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Sign out and clear your browser cookies.
Then enter her sign in details.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

Cleoriff
  • 122362 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

If this is to report a phone stolen there are various ways of doing it. A phone call might be her best bet actually...

See the guide here. https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Lost-or-Stolen-O2-Device-How-to-Report-it/...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 5

jonsie
  • 92917 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@MI5 has given you guidance on access but I'm not sure you should be going into her account, cousin or not. You can't report the phone stolen via My O2, best option is for her to call as per the advice of @Cleoriff

Message 4 of 5

MercedesS
Former Staff
  • 1192 Posts
  • 17 Topics
  • 18 Solutions

Hello @Anonymous,

Did you follow @MI5 recommendation? All fixed now? 

Please make sure you report the stolen phone as @Cleoriff and @jonsie suggested! 

Hope to see you around Wave

Get involved! If a post answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution”.If you are new to the community, please read How to use the community
Message 5 of 5