cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iphone 6s 25th date

Anonymous
Not applicable

is the 25th expected delivery the date it gets to customers or to 02? iphone 6s 64gb

Message 1 of 85
84 REPLIES 84

Anonymous
Not applicable
i'm in the same position. I didn't receive any notification of dispatch. If i were you, i'd contact customer service and ask them for tracking number!
Message 71 of 85

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wouldnt bother contacting the o2 CS number if you are looking for a decent answer.

I just called them out of amusement as like many others my order status is still showing as 'in progress' with no information available.

Speaking to CS I was just told that O2 were taken by surprise by the number of pre orders (go figure!) and that there is a chance that even if you pre-ordered your phone on the first day (when it said it would arrive on the 25th) that you wont get your phone for some time.

I pre-ordered mine on the first day pre-orders were being taken.

Not sure whether to believe that because surely O2 would make contact with customers who pre-ordered when they were showing as available for release day and let you know that there was a problem? Surely?!?

Message 72 of 85

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93252 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Maybe they were just surprised at the relatively few orders this year. On previous launches we have had threads of over a hundred pages so interest is definitely down this year in comparison.  Hope you get yours tomorrow. 

Message 73 of 85

Anonymous
Not applicable

Who knows.

But either way it is really bad customer service if they dont advise of a potential issue with your order arriving on the day they have quoted.

My paperwork all says delivery on release day 25th September. This showed on their website as well that this was the availability date at the time of processing. If i had ordered it and it says 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 weeks etc then I would accept that.

To be told that they dont know when people will be getting their phones the day before in my opinion is beyond poor, either that or they are not relaying the correct information to their CS staff which in turns comes over as bad communication to the end users.

I shall keep my fingers crossed for tomorrow, but based on the lack of info coming out of o2 I dont remain too hopeful!

Message 74 of 85

Cleoriff
  • 123021 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

Best of luck with it. On the forum we thought we would get more posts this year with people worried they havent been kept in the loop...This has turned out to be the case sadly...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 75 of 85

gjdemon6646
  • 191 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

For anyone who has a parceline number mine has said the parcel is with DPD and will be delivered tomorrow. I did orer mine about 8:30 on the Saturday but this shows that o2 saying they are being sent out tomorrow is incorrect

Message 76 of 85

Anonymous
Not applicable

I been lucky I had an track number since Monday and just checked my iphone with carrier and the estimate delivery is tomorrow. i order within first hour of preorders.

Message 77 of 85

Cleoriff
  • 123021 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7471 Solutions

To be fair I honestly don't think it matters what time you ordered on that day. I think people getting tracking info is dependent on where you live and what courier is being used. DPD has always been better than UK mail for this....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 78 of 85

Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree with that. 

Whenever I've had a delivery with DPD they have always text me the day before delivery and then again on the day giving me a delivery window. Cant fault them at all for their service.

I think im going to have to just sit and wait and see what happens. My wife has upgraded hers with Vodafone and she hasnt had any order updates either. 

Message 79 of 85

gjdemon6646
  • 191 Posts
  • 5 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

You could be right Cliff.

I also have had tracking information since Monday. I think if Uk Mail deliver the phones then information might not be with customer untill later today

Message 80 of 85