cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

insurance cancell

Anonymous
Not applicable

My name Somthip Dashmak

I would like to cancell the insurance mobile phone.

Thank you

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
You need to call 202 from your phone and speak to CS, We don't have access to your account her I'm afraid.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 149608 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions
You need to call 202 from your phone and speak to CS, We don't have access to your account her I'm afraid.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Just to add @Anonymous

Take into consideration that if you are using a smartphone they can be in the region of £300+ to replace.

Check any household insurance or if your covered through your bank account T&C.

Take care.
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you,but I use old version black burry and don't want to pay for insurance which expensive more than mobile phone.

Message 4 of 7

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I agree, get it cancelled as it's not really worth the cost.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous

In the light of the new information on the type of phone your using then yes perhaps insurance cover and premiums are unwarranted.
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
  • 94099 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 7019 Solutions