cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone PAYG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are there any special iPhone tariffs I should be looking at for PAYG. All I can find is the go go go tariff and that offers next to no data. Any ideas?
Message 1 of 10
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You can choose between 1gb or 2 gb on the simplicity tariffs.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
You can choose between 1gb or 2 gb on the simplicity tariffs.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ah thank you. I'll have a look for them. All I could find at first was the go go go tariff. I'll now search for simplicity. Cheers dude.
Message 3 of 10

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/simplicity/

If you are registered with Quidco there is £100 cashback for the next 6 days on certain Simplicity tariffs.

Currently using:
Message 4 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MI5 wrote:
https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/simplicity/

If you are registered with Quidco there is £100 cashback for the next 6 days on certain Simplicity tariffs.

Are they PAYG Tariffs ?

There seems to be a contract term length on them ?

I ask as i would love to have a 2gb data package instead of 1gb !

Message 5 of 10

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
12 month contract (sim only) for £26 with 2gb or one month rolling for £36 with 2gb.... It's PAYG with a compulsory top up to get freebies each month wink

Currently using:
Message 6 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cheers for the help people. Got simplicity with 300 mins unltd txt and got myself a gig bolt on. Thanks for the advice.
Message 7 of 10

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Sounds good slight_smile

Currently using:
Message 8 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's actually better and cheaper than what I had on contract with other network. So I'm well pleased
Message 9 of 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
It's actually better and cheaper than what I had on contract with other network. So I'm well pleased

Happy days.

I currently have a 1gb data bundle on my payg tariff but would like to have a 2gb, as im always close to my limit most months.

Message 10 of 10