Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 16 delivery

Mike_Phoneguy
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Has anyone so far had any notification of iPhone 16 pro max delivery or delay in delivery?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149208 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28469 Solutions

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Welcome-News/iPhone-16-amp-Watch-Series-10-Megathread-FAQ-s/m-p/174630...

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 7

Jubarju
  • 3 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My tracking says in transit, cannot be cancelled. But spoke to chat who said there is a manufacturing delay

Message 3 of 7

JP19
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I ordered mine and I am still processing and expected 4 weeks. I went into Colchester O2 and they said that delay was 4 -5 weeks for IPhone 16 Max Pro. I am a little gutted. No one seems to know anything. 

Message 4 of 7

Fruitloops
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Yes, it’s shocking why nobody seems to know anything. Considering it’s the release date people should know by now 

Message 5 of 7

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11566 Posts
  • 63 Topics
  • 3159 Solutions

Best place to check for delays on the iPhones is the Apple Website, but most Pro Max's are 3-4 weeks on there for delivery as well... 

@Fruitloops 

If you haven't got a notification by now its not coming, as DPD send out the "Its out for delivery emails" between 8 and 12 noon... depending on location..

--
iPhone 16 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 6 of 7

Mike_Phoneguy
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Latest update from live chat after asking probing questions regarding stuck orders and issues after the new system was implemented. Order in my o2 still says processing expected delivery 20/09 🤣

You are welcome.

I understand you are excited to receive the order, trust me even I want you to receive the order at the earliest. The estimated delivery range currently for the order is updated to 2 to 3 days. Hence, I request you to wait for 2 to 3 days and you will be notified about the order delivery details.

Yes, your account has been recently updated but let me assure you that your order is processing on priority and you should receive the order delivery details within the given time frame.

Do let me know if you want me to add the £10 credit to your account?

Message 7 of 7