Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone 15 Pro Max delivery

MattyBur
Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello. I ordered an upgrade to an iPhone 15 Pro Max and the confirmation email said it would be delivered 22 Sept, and it still says that on the status page.

Is this true? I thought there was a wait of about a month for delivery

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147046 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28284 Solutions

@MattyBur 

Looks like you should contact the sales team as they can help with that – message them on Social Media if that works best for you -on Facebook (https://o2uk.co/O2CFB) , Twitter (https://o2uk.co/O2CTW) or Instagram (https://o2uk.co/O2CIG)
Or you can call them on 0800 081 0255
Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 10

jonsie
  • 93321 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

MattyBur
  • 14 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks!  I'm on hold to them now and have messaged on FB.

I don't mind waiting for the new phone as I understand there is high demand. 

Would just be good to know whether it's coming on Friday or in a month!

Message 4 of 10

MI5
  • 147046 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28284 Solutions

Good luck

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 10

MattyBur
  • 14 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

So, waited half an hour on hold to O2, gave up and tried again, and this time I managed to get through and had an excruciatingly difficult conversation with the Indian call centre chap - all he did was tell me that there is about a 4 week wait on delivery of the new phones and then he looked at my order status (as I had done) and said it's coming on Friday.

I asked him if that's actually going to happen as it doesn't seem likely with the high demand and the rumoured waiting-time and he just said yes, because that's what it says on the order status that I'm looking at too.

I don't believe it for one second but will update here if it happens!

Message 6 of 10

MI5
  • 147046 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28284 Solutions

Always a lottery with iPhone releases.

You'll get a dispatch email on Thursday evening if yours is coming on Friday @MattyBur 

Message 7 of 10

MattyBur
  • 14 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi thanks,

So, not convinced by anything the chap in India told me, I called back and politely asked to be put through to a UK call centre, which they reluctantly did.

Lady there was much more helpful and told me that the email confirmation I got, saying it'll be delivered on 22nd Sept was likely just automated and that as the order was still "Processing", it's unlikely to be dispatched that quickly, as I thought.

She said there is quite a wait on the new phones and all I can do really is keep an eye on the status-page of my order, which will reflect a more accurate delivery time once the order is fulfilled.

Good to speak to someone who knew what they were talking about - Indian call centre bloke was just reading the same info on the website I was, and clearly didn't know or care, and just wanted to get rid of me. 

So, a few weeks' wait, as I thought, and I won't be miraculously getting my new phone this week, but that's fine.

O2 Customer Services used to be pretty good but now it's mostly outsourced to India, it's appalling, which is a big shame, but you can speak to someone in the UK, if you ask, it seems.

Message 8 of 10

pp764
  • 9 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

It says when ordering what the wait time is. You can see that even now by going on the website. If you ordered after about midnight on the day it was announced you wont be getting it tomorrow. 

Message 9 of 10

chamorro85
  • 5 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Despite ordering as soon as pre-orders opened, and being told delivery would be today. I got an email last night saying that the phone was out of stock and I would have to wait for updates. Fingers crossed you get yours.

Message 10 of 10