Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Disney plus

I’m being charged for Disney plus but it was supposed to be a free gift for purchasing a new device

Resolved! international text charges

Hi Just wondered if anyone has iny information on text charges to Australia? Just wondering why I've been charged three separate amounts of 0.54 for one single text of 180 characters including spaces (including one emoji - if that makes a difference)...

Genie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hot Spot

Does anyone know if you have unlimited data is there a certain amount you can hot spot from your phone to a laptop for example or is it unlimited? I know some companies put a limit to the amount of data you can hot spot to another device.

D_A by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Billing

I have an iffy text that tells me I'm going to be charged for a service I have never asked for (not an 02 service) how can I dispute this as it's impossible to speak to anyone?

Duncan2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Chargeable calls

I can not call chargeable numbers? How can I call ?! Should I unlock anything?

Sam2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+

I signed up to take advantage of the £2 off disney+ deal but i have just had my bill back and it's only a £1.67 discount.That's false advertising.

BeccaFC by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Email 02

I have been charged twice for spotify again this month added to my bilk i cannot contact 02 via phone or live chat. Does anyone know the email

Ky1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Bolt on

I have two bolt on ..how do i get rid of them.

Wi-fi calling- again

Morning.I’ve just started a pay monthly contract with O2, and enabled Wi-fi calling thru “my devices” on O2 account. I’m on an iPhone XS Max, running latest firmware and carrier settings but Wi-fi calling refuses to enable, keeps sending me back to t...

Resolved! upgrade

hi ..if upgrade for a phone..and they give me a new plan this means they give a new sim too? or they update my plan ?

Cristian1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos