Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

FAQs: Pay Monthly

Hi all, welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you are on a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one and have related questions, this is the place you can post your question to and get replies from other customers. Please remember: if your q...

Marjo by Former Staff
  • 15 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! upgrade

hi ..if upgrade for a phone..and they give me a new plan this means they give a new sim too? or they update my plan ?

Cristian1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unknown Premium text additional charges

Ive been charged 1.25 per week for the last 2 months and only just noticed. Ive not signed up for this. Ive cancelled. How can i get a refund ?

Lee9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number not transferred after 22days

I submitted my PAC code online in 14th May and again on 17th my number has still not transferred and the code is only valid for another 6 days.I’ve been really patient but I’m paying for 2 contracts and the whole this is stressing me out massively. I...

Ter by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

live chat

im having problem with my calls dropping but cant use my phone whilst im at work. I can use live chat on a PC but there is no option or link on the website. I urgently need to live chat to someone but cant as there isnt an option

Buddy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Proof of purchase

Need a proof of purchase for insurance purposes was wondering how I get one?

Shea by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free extra

I forgot to claim my free extra within the 28 days is it still possible to claim it now?

Nairb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Paying my bill

So my services are restricted as i didnt pay my bill on time.. im trying to get in touch with o2 to tell them i can pay on the 12th but it wont let me ring o2 it wont bring up live chat and i cant ring text or anything so im very confused as to how i...

amygrant by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Payment support

Can’t get through to anyone on payment support anyone got a number I can use

Nhwh-100 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone

So basically my phone wont allow me to text or phone out or anyone phone or text in and wont let me switch my mobile data on !! But let's me use my wifi I dont owe any money for bill so dont understand why this is happening

Sim Card Not working

Asking to see if anyone can help, I've just recently uograded my phone as my last contract was close to finishing, got my new phone and new SIM card inserted it into my phone but it is not working, do I need to activate it?It won't let me use my data...