Did you mean: 

family bilt on

aliboomyak
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
More info

.. WAT .. is this ... Lol is this bolt on ive been charged for but still i am unable to either use it... Manage it .. Complety Cancel or believe it or not o2 staff .. Support to sort out !!??? .. . They said it would be available that day to actually start using but hey... Wasn't .. So another support advisor then told me up to 48 hours but assured me that the any network minutes that i used .. ALL OF THEM .. And the calling balance that was also Used had been credited to my account but as it was a good will gesture ! .. I couldnt see it !!.. But only my 02 mins were added .. Very disappointed .. I have now got to go 21 says with no tariff minutes at all or calling credit or the unlimited mins that ive paid for to my 3 family members i still cannot used. .. . Can somebody please help out in either getting the numbers " added" .. Not just "pending addition" .. Sorted .. Please help

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149330 Posts
  • 673 Topics
  • 28494 Solutions
Hahaha... We'll remember that in future when others say it's not working, thanks slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 11 of 14

Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had the extended family bolt on for around 4 years the Appeox 2 months ago it stopped working. I've contacted live chat 10 times and still not working despite promises it would and the that it would be cancelled and re instated, still nothing. Promised credit as I've paid for at least 2 months that it's not been working and of course this has never materialised either. Anyone got any advice as. Y next resort is to cancel my direct debit til it's sorted. Thanks 

Message 12 of 14

MI5
  • 149330 Posts
  • 673 Topics
  • 28494 Solutions
Call CS rather than using live chat would be my advice.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 13 of 14

Cleoriff
  • 125924 Posts
  • 888 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

I certainly wouldn't consider cancelling direct debits...You will end up with a credit default. You should go via the complaint route http://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 14 of 14