Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

extra payments

RAB2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I paid my latest bill twice by mistake, how do I go about getting one of the payments returned to my bank account?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions

@RAB2 

This looks like something you’d need to call O2’s customer service team about – give them a call on 202, 0344 809 0202, or specific payment management number 0800 902 0217 / 0800 032 5302
Thanks

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 7

RAB2
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for not helping, I will go to an O2 store

Message 3 of 7

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37223 Posts
  • 238 Topics
  • 1697 Solutions

@RAB2 wrote:

Thanks for not helping, I will go to an O2 store

Take some photo id with you, @RAB2 - or the shop staff won't be able to help.

As an aside, an over-payment will remain on your account and be used to settle next month's bill, if you can afford to have the money sitting there rather than in your own pocket for another month...

Good luck!

Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions

@RAB2 

How polite!!

You have been helped with as much as we can do as customers like yourself and the store won't refund you either.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 5 of 7

Oxonian
Level 31: Resolver
  • 7485 Posts
  • 142 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

You cab avoid future issues @RAB2 by setting up a direct debit :-

Guide: How to Pay Your Bill (Contract)

Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 146925 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28262 Solutions

Probably pay 3 times then...

Message 7 of 7