cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

email

Anonymous
Not applicable

l am overseas with a broken phone that I can only use half the screen, have lost the opportunity for photos etc on my rtw once in a lifetime trip, have now discovered that I have a huge bill from a previous month whilst away which is impossible whilst being on flight only status and cannot contact o2!  I have finally got to a city and use of pc and there is no email address for o2 and the time difference makes it impossible for online chat.

Does anyone have emails details for o2!!!!!

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144717 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions
Sorry, no email exists for customer service anymore.
All methods of contact are here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
  • 144717 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27733 Solutions
Sorry, no email exists for customer service anymore.
All methods of contact are here http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Cleoriff
  • 123157 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7472 Solutions

To add to the above advice @Anonymous...as you are on a trip of a lifetime it would be easier to buy a cheap mobile phone  whilst abroad and use a local sim. At least you will be able to keep in contact with people and take all the photos you want. ...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3