Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

download/view bills

jxatkins
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Why is this service not working for current bills?

there has recently been a change to the billing (perhaps only where two accounts are linked?) and i am now no longer able to download or view my bills.

Please advise.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147230 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

@jxatkins 

I believe that on the new system you need to tap on one of the roundels which then gives you the option to view bills if you scroll down.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 6

jxatkins
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, although this isn't the solution. I can find the bill summary for the period I want (the one before the current) and i am given the options to 'view' or 'download pdf' both options appears to either send the system to sleep or into a loop.

Older bills appear after a second or two but the bill I am trying look at has not materialised after 15 minutes, perhaps I am being impatient?

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 147230 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

Try again later @jxatkins as the system may be having "a moment"

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 6

jxatkins
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Once again thanks. That thought did go through my mind and I only posted after trying several times.

Indeed i have tried yet again and albeit a longer wait than I wanted (why do we always expect things instantly?) the download did appear 🙂 so all is well.

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 147230 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28300 Solutions

Good news @jxatkins 👍

Message 6 of 6