credit score in default

burton
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi people,
My first time posting on O2 forum please go easy! Lol
I have to say o2 on the whole have been fine and delivered a good service, how ever I had my phone stolen last year, I decided to buy the rest of the contract out and start again. Recently I have tried applying for a mortgage and got refused my credit scores/rating has always been good. So I did a credit check and found o2 had but my old account into default for £5. This has elapsed 5 months and as soon as I found out I rang o2 and paid the £5 immediately, I have emailed the O2 credit referral as instructed and I'm waiting the ten working days for response. However after googling o2 account default, and realising this has happened to rather alot of people, I'm panicking! Has anyone in this situation had success? Any advice would be amazing.

Thanks.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93157 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6953 Solutions

You won't getan any response here as we are all customers. You need to call customer service or use the complaints email at the foot of the page. 

Message 11 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144099 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions
and sadly I suggest you go directly to legal council as o2 are most unlikely to remove it from your file.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 12 of 12