cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

contract ended yet still being charged monthly

Anonymous
Not applicable

12mth contract ended 3 months ago yet YOU are still taking monthly payments from my account why when you can clearly see the phone hasnt been used for 6mths

Message 1 of 12
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, after your contract is finish, you go on a 30 day rolling contract until you decide to upgrade, that's why you are still being charged

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi, after your contract is finish, you go on a 30 day rolling contract until you decide to upgrade, that's why you are still being charged
Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Toby can you merge the three threads that @Anonymous put as it asking the same question thanks
Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

As said above, after your contract is finished, you go on a 30 day rolling contract. You need to contact customer services and give your 30 days notice. 

Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anonymous
Not applicable

The contract would be for a minimum 12 months not just 12 months only.

You will need to submit a 30 day disconnection request or ask for your PAC which will allow you to transfer you number to a new network

Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I REPORTED THE PHONE STOLEN AND O2 NEVER SENT ME A REPLACEMENT SIM CARD !!
Message 7 of 12

Cleoriff
  • 126064 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7551 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
I REPORTED THE PHONE STOLEN AND O2 NEVER SENT ME A REPLACEMENT SIM CARD !!

I can't understand this? If you reported the PHONE stolen....why would O2 be sending you a replacement sim?

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 8 of 12

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149547 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28499 Solutions
Contact CS and request a replacement http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
You account will be blocked so when the sim arrives you will need to contact them again to remove block and activate sim card.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can see why a new sim would be sent. Although the phone (sadly) was stolen, your contractual arrangement with o2 continues until you give the required notice / use pac code.

So o2 would replace sim and OP would get another phone perhaps via payg to use in the interim.

If the replacement sim didn't arrive the OP should have chased o2 for this.

Message 10 of 12