cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cmpleted a pac to come over to o2 was succesfull now email says its not saying pac incorrect

djdark72
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

im with o2  and apy monthy  but  decided to pac my  other number  and use that instead   went threw live chat and got a refencenumber  and  gave pac number of other number provider and wa told it was sucessfull earlier to day  and have copies of the transcrit  chat saying its been done  and successfull    then to night i get a email saying  it  has not been succesfull as  pacumber  is in correct  its not  casue i re sent   for the pac with my old phone  and  got  the number again and  its the same  as the one i gave the  operater in live chat 

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144542 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions

@djdark72 

Best to call O2 at 8.00am in the morning. 

202 or any of the numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
  • 144542 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions

@djdark72 

What exactly are you trying to do?

Are you moving a number from or to a different network or just moving numbers between O2 contracts.

If just o2 to o2 you can't use a pac. You just need to call customer service to migrate your number, but you will lose one of the contracts.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 6

djdark72
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i am moving a number  from revious company  to replace my o2 number i have now with o2 

at the moment   and i gave all the details  sim number and mobile number of the  o2 sim  that was r quired   and the pac number from the other  sim i want moving and keeping  

the  guy on the live chat said it was done succesfullly  and gave  me a refrance number nd should be done  by 6pm to morrow       but i then recived a email  with the same  chat number (ref) above it   saying   it wasnt done  cause the pac number  was not correct     it  is correct  cause i spoke to the other company  via live chat to confirm this  as well 

so  old number  from other company  to  this number  with o2    think  yer call it port in request 

it jsut confusing wen the  guy on o2 live said yes  its done correctly   

and  a email  few hours later says   in port   was uncecessfull  casue the pac number is incorrect  from other company phone

Message 3 of 6

MI5
  • 144542 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions

@djdark72 

Best to call O2 at 8.00am in the morning. 

202 or any of the numbers here Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Currently using:
Message 4 of 6

djdark72
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

i will thanks

Message 5 of 6

MI5
  • 144542 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27716 Solutions
You're welcome and good luck 😊

Currently using:
Message 6 of 6