Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It used to be possible online but now only by calling cs on 202.
Make sure you have at least 6 days before the normal payment date or else it may not change until next month.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi

I would suggest ringing Cs on 202
To do this.

Message 2 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
An after thought ;

Press 2 then 0 after dialling 202.
Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It used to be possible online but now only by calling cs on 202.
Make sure you have at least 6 days before the normal payment date or else it may not change until next month.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
you used to be able to but your best bet is call cs 202 they will help you to change and advise you on pro rata as changing your billing date could add days to you acc hence pro rata
Message 5 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous

Us you can change your date but only via calling. Whilst Live Chat will tell you they can, experience tells us they are not reliable and you don't want to face unnecessary bank charges.

As mentioned above you need to request at least 6 days before your next payment is due. companies taking payment by direct debit have to request the payment several days before it is due so that it comes out on the correct date.

Please let us know how you get on.
Message 6 of 7

jonsie
  • 92921 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:
Hi @Anonymous

Us you can change your date but only via calling. Whilst Live Chat will tell you they can, experience tells us they are not reliable and you don't want to face unnecessary bank charges.

As mentioned above you need to request at least 6 days before your next payment is due. companies taking payment by direct debit have to request the payment several days before it is due so that it comes out on the correct date.

Please let us know how you get on.

Precisely why they stopped the facility via My O2. People didn't leave the requisite timescale and were blaming O2 for their problems.

Message 7 of 7