cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bolt on

Anonymous
Not applicable
. Now monthly contract 1 yr. If i add the bolt on 1000 mins/ 1000 txt, if i cancel the contract pay monthly would the bolt on cease? Jut want keep bolt on fiver month 02 1000 mix my 02 10 numbers
Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will cancel next march in a years time, just need know in advance, many thanks.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry read that 3 times and still can not understand what you are trying to ask. 
Could you try again?

Message 2 of 6

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I think you want to cancel your contract and just keep the bolt on, you can't do that.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 3 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
Was pay as you go for 8 yrs, 5 pnds month on my 02 numbers bolt on, 1000 mins / txt. Cracked screen on my mob last wk. Had replace got a windows phone via 02 in highstreet, convinced me cheaper buy phone out right, change to pay monthly,£ 11.00 100 mins, 500 txt 100mb data . I want to cancel in a years time contract is a year, would it be poss to revert back to pay as go1000 mix bolt on, keep my number as had it 8 years, and keep my sim card, im confused i understand i would have to be pay as go, cheapest tariff is £10.00 plus the bolt on be £5.00 so if i want the bolt on, what cost me a fiver a month, would have to be £15. Many thanks in advance any help ty.
Message 4 of 6

perksie
Level 69: Guiding Light
  • 27019 Posts
  • 247 Topics
  • 1614 Solutions

I'm having trouble following this, if you are in contract and want to go back to Pay and Go you would have to pay the outstanding months payments for the rest of the contract.

If your one year contract is coming to an end then you can easily switch back to Pay and Go.

To support Disasters Emergency Committee: http://www.dec.org.uk/appeals text Nepal to 70000 to send £5

Sky Unlimited Broadband - Windows 10 - Nexus 4 Android 5.1.1
Message 5 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
I will cancel next march in a years time, just need know in advance, many thanks.
Message 6 of 6