Pay Monthly
Get help and support from other community members with your Pay Monthly service.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Pay Monthly board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Pay Monthly board! If you have a Pay Monthly contract or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members. If your question is about your account please remember thi...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

Resolved! Changing my security question

Hi- I’ve been advised to change my security question and answer after a fraudulent call from someone pretending to be 02. How do I do this? There isn’t anything obvious on the website.thanks

Chesney75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Roaming

Hi there,I'm going to holland ,do I need to enable roaming on my phone or will this happen automatically please?,do I need to let on know.

Kaz25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 0371 nimbers

Are 0371 numbers free on 02?

GR28 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Default on O2 Payment

O2 is horrible, horrible company, they are doing everything possible to harass you when you decided to leave them.I gave them a notice within 14 days to cancel my contract and they send me sms that I own them £221. I called them and support person co...

MG4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disconnected

I missed my payment and now I have been disconnected. I cannot log into the MyO2 app to pay nor can I call any numbers to pay. What do I do?

Kai3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct Debit

Hi I wanna know how to start my direct debit again. Because the Phone and the number has been lost. I don’t know how to make payment through the website I already put my card there. The o2 app isn’t available to me. I cannot log in without the sim.

Anniever by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Keep same number

I've Justin received my new phone but I want to keep my old number how do I do this?

Laura-92 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrading

Hi, I’m looking to upgrade and I’ve found the phone I want, could you confirm that I don’t pay anything upfront please?

Smudge by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! changing name

Hello I have a monthly account that my ex husband uses for three years, and now we are getting divorced, and I would like to pass the number that is in my name to the name of what is the best way to do it.

Camila by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos